[OpenAFS] Roaming Windows Profiles

Dj Merrill deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:46:16 -0500

Stephen Joyce wrote:

>Regardless, it sounds like your solution has some definite benefits, and
>rather than re-invent the wheel, I for one would like as much info about it
>as you have time and inclination to provide.  Although I'm sure there are
>security concerns, the ability to have an "afslogin script" is particularly
>interesting...

    Very interesting!  I can see some definite advantages to this!
Rodney, I very much appreciate all of the info you sent.
I unfortunately have not had much time to go over it today,  but
I am hoping to get together with our Windows admin and chat
about the implications soon.  Thank you!

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill                          Thayer School of Engineering
ThUG Sr. Unix Systems Administrator 8000 Cummings Hall

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous