[OpenAFS] Roaming Windows Profiles

James D. Nurmi jnurmi-afs-info@qwe.cc
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:51:48 -0500

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User
Shell Folders
is the key set I use to tweak folders.   My mappings are tweaked to look
something like:
My Documents | Z:\econ.vt.edu\home\[username]\Profile\My Documents
And so forth.  (They do have roaming profiles, but theyre in .profiles,
so that they dont have to redownload the entire folder for things like
my docs, app data, and desktop.  I think thats all I have mapped
(instead of roaming)  [[Though if you have better suggestions, I'd
welcome them :-) ]]

James