[OpenAFS] Knoppix + openafs...

Daniel Swärd excds@kth.se
11 Feb 2003 22:49:57 +0100

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 22:41, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Daniel [ISO-8859-1] Swärd wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to put together a Knoppix-image which will have support for
> > the afs-cell I 've setup. My problem is in building the kernel module.
> >
> > Am I only required to have the kernel headers (make-kpkg seems to
> > disagree) or do I need the entire source?
>
> the configured kernel headers for the kernel you're running (to get symbol
> versions)

Well, then it _should_ work since they are included and I have the
configuration. But still 'make-kpkg' tries to tell me that I'm not in a
linux-source directory. Is there maybe a way to just force 'make-kpkg'
into accepting the fact that it is a source directory?

	/Daniel, just to tired for this right now...