[OpenAFS] Replicated volume refuses to be salvaged

Norman P. B. Joseph joseph@ctcgsc.org
25 Feb 2003 14:15:44 -0500

Assuming that to be the case, how do I recover?  Is it as simple as
adding "-force" to the salvage command, or am I misreading what the
effect of the "-force" option is meant to be?

Thanks,

-norm