[OpenAFS] Engagement of an Openafs Developer

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:12:16 +0100

Hi to all,

we are implementing a large openafs enviroment with round about 60
fileservers.

Since our central system is based on HP-UX and Intel Itanium, we have a
need of having openafs on HP-UX 11.22 on Intel Itanium running, for
backup purposes.

Since we do not have the knowledge to do the development by ourself, one
option would be to engage an openafs developer to do this.

The work must be done here at our location in north germany.

My Question is: Where could i find such an developer or someone with
knoledge to do this? Are there any interested people/companies in this
list or does somebody know someone?

Thanks for any hints.

Klaas Hagemann