[OpenAFS] Engagement of an Openafs Developer

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:37:37 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> > > Yes, that is what i want. We have the need of high availability and
> > > security, so almost done is not enough. So there would be a solution to
> > > invest into the open source community and to pay one developer for our
> > > whishes.

That's a good model, in my opinion, but anyhow, this is probably drawing
to a close. Doug's latest patch is now on the CVS head, and should be
reflected in the daily snapshot in another 18 hours or so.

You may wish to give it a try and offer feedback.