[OpenAFS] Samba Gateway RPM

Daniel Clark/Cambridge/IBM daniel_clark@us.ibm.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:49:04 -0500

"Frank J. Cameron" <cameron@ctcnsc.org> wrote on 02/25/2003 05:53:28 PM:

> For anyone who is interested.  I modified Jason Robertson's patches for
> Samba 2.2.1a to work with Samba 2.2.7 from RedHat.  Attached is the
> modified patch and spec file I used to build a set of RPM packages.

I'd like to update the Wiki topic [1] with this (or feel free to do it
yourself, it's a Wiki :-); just a few questions:
1. This would be for SMBKlog?
2. Is the source or updated binaries for the Windows bit (either Jason's
or something you wrote) available anywhere?
3. Is http://www22.brinkster.com/jvrobert/smb-afstoken-patch.tgz no longer
being updated?

[1] http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/SMBtoAFS#SMBKlog

Thanks,
--
Daniel Clark # Sys Admin & Release Engineer
IBM > Lotus > Amphora   #   AIM as djbclark