[OpenAFS] Is there any HOWTO out there? (Or someone who wants to help for money)

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:34:32 +0000

Peter,

This is not a howto, but it is a logfile from a script I have for
creating an AFS cell from scratch. It shows all the steps for
Transarc AFS 3.6 on AIX and is not that different from OpenAFS:

    http://www.angelfire.com/hi/plutonic/logs/mk_afs_srv

HTH.
--
cheers