[OpenAFS] lost contact with volume location server

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Jan 2003 17:18:10 -0500

Hmm.  I dont know.  The only thing I can think of is that there is a
problem when you're trying to contact yourself, like maybe the loopback
interface isn't set up, or something...  I'm at a loss..

"It works fine for me"... ;)

-derek