[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Automated loopback adapter adding (on Windows)

Ben Creech bpcreech@eos.ncsu.edu
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:35:40 -0400

Thanks, I think I'll modify it to make it accept other IP addresses.  I had
originally decided it wouldn't be worth the time (for my site) to redo
devcon.exe.  However, since you've already done the work...

--On Thursday, July 17, 2003 2:42 PM -0700 Dobes Vandermeer