[OpenAFS] OpenAFS+KerberosV permission problem

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:20:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Richard Wallace wrote:

> But if I run it with -noauth or before getting a ticket (which reverts
> to a noauth) it displays the users info as:
> Name: rwallace, id: 1000, owner: system:administrators, creator: anonymous,
>     membership: 1, flags: S----, group quota: unlimited.
>
> Clearly the user is there with an id of 1000, so why is pts reporting it
> can't find it?

because when you send ptserver authentication it doesn't like, it laughs
at you, instead of dropping it and trying your operation, presumably.

can you put your krb5.conf (from the kdc, which i assume is the same host
anyway) somewhere we can see it?