[OpenAFS] cross plateform authentication

Dinesh Taneja dinesh_1971@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:15:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi

This mail is in continuation of my previous mail.
I have tried the HPUX 11.00 as afs server and Solaris
2.7 as afs client. If I give command klog admin and
then password. It says password mismatched. This
problem I am facing in all croos plateform
authentication. This is urgently required.

Thanks in advance

DT