[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS 1.2.10 and taroon (RH Enterprise Linux 3.0 beta)

Troy Dawson dawson@fnal.gov
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:13:37 -0500

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the reply.
If it compiles from the tarball then I'll start from there.  I was very
worried that this was another one of those changes in the kernel that makes
OpenAFS not work again.  Well, ok, it still might be, but if you got it
working, then there's alot more hope.
Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468