[OpenAFS] mysterious freezes

Lee Damon nomad@ssli-mail.ee.washington.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:41:41 -0700

> As I think I said to you in an email a while back, I've seen similar
> problems running OpenAFS under Red Hat 7.3.  The good news is that the
> problem appears to have gone away once I upgraded to Red Hat 9.  Since
> Red Hat 7.x is no longer supported as of the end of this year, you may
> want to consider upgrading anyway.

We're upgrading to RH Enterprise Linux 3; if I can ever get OpenAFS to compile
cleanly.

nomad
 -----------                       - Lee "nomad" Damon -          \
work: nomad@ee.washington.edu                                      \
play: nomad@castle.org    or castle!nomad                           \
                                                                    /\
Sr. Systems Admin, UWEE SSLI Lab                                   /  \
                "Celebrate Diversity"                             /    \