[OpenAFS] ipacl answer page linke to in faq/wiki

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:55:55 -0400

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:47:31PM -0400, Ted Anderson wrote:
> On 10/20/2003 17:33, Dan Pritts wrote:
> >i was having trouble remembering how to set up IP-based ACLs
> >so i searched the mailing list and found this message.
>
> Putting in the FAQ is valuable.  Also see the IPAccessControl[1] page.

thanks.  Didn't find that in my searches.  thanks for updating
the faq to include this.

I added the phrase "IP-based ACL" in a comment at the bottom of the
IPAccessControl page so the next person who searches on that phrase
will hopefully find it.

> >I've put a link to Joe's page in the faq in the afslore wiki.  Should this
> >just live in the wiki?
>
> I don't have any general principle on this subject.  However, if you

The big argument in favor of it is that the community will still have
the information available when Joe decides he is sick of AFS, leaves
Duke, and his page goes away.

danno
--
dan pritts                                       danno@internet2.edu
systems administrator                            734/352-4953 office