[OpenAFS] calcinode

Renata Maria Dart Renata Maria Dart <renata@slac.stanford.edu>
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, is the calcinode perl script available at:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&q=%2bAFS+Debugging&uid=swg21113287
&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=US&lang=en

under "Related information" at the bottom of the page, the one
to use when examining the output of extended file logging on an
OpenAFS fileserver?  Or have there been modifications made such
that I need an OpenAFS specific calcinode?  I am asking because
I have been looking into some activity on one of our fileservers
and I am skeptical that the file pointed to by calcinode could
really be involved.

Thanks,

Renata

 Renata Dart                         | renata@SLAC.Stanford.edu
 Stanford Linear Accelerator Center  |
 2575 Sand Hill Road, MS 97          | (650) 926-2848 (office)
 Stanford, California   94025        | (650) 926-3329 (fax)