[OpenAFS] SUN Solaris package for Openafs.

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:00:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Jimmy Engelbrecht wrote:

> To the point:
>
> - Can the tarball be generated easy ?

I bet we can add a makefile target to do it easily

> - will the tarball continue to have transarc-paths in future ?

It might make sense to generate soemthing expecting to be installed into
/opt somewhere, but I think we need critical mass to decide that.

> I could do a script that makes a .pkg out of a tarball that contains
> transarc-paths, but is that what we want ?

we could change it later if we decide to want something else,right?