[OpenAFS] /afs does not exist

Dexter 'Kim' Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:06:16 -0600

Other thoughts ... add -verbose to the afsd command line in your startup
scripts.  You'll see a lot of activity as it scans the cache, but may see
something worth while.

Any firewall changes recently?  If the broken clients are firewalled, find
one you don't care about and open the firewall(s) to make sure
afsd/fileserver see each other.

This is an odd one.

WRT kerberos, I don't see how that affects mount of root.afs at /afs ... can
anyone explain ... ???

Kim