[OpenAFS] I have not received an email from the list

sabah sabah@hep.man.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:35:14 +0100 (BST)

 Dear All,
          I have not received an Email from the list for the last
 three weeks?

 Thanks, Sabah.

*     From Sabah Salih                                                *
*     Department of Physics and Astronomy,                            *
*     The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL     *
*     Tel: +44 1612754171 or  x4171 Mobile: 07941344515               *
*     E-mail: sabah@hep.man.ac.uk                                     *
*     48 Danes Road, Fallowfield, Manchester			      *
*      M14 5JS							      *