[OpenAFS] Announcement: AFSDB patch for djbdns 1.05

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:03:58 +0200

* Joshua Johnson [2004-08-26 16:01:01 -0500]:
> I have been looking for a while trying to figure out the syntax of the
> "rdata" field for AFSDB records.

I am now pleased to announce a patch to djbdns 1.05 that adds explicit
support for AFSDB records. (It also incorporates previously published
patches to support SRV records, which should also be of interest to
AFS administrators.)

The patch (unified diff format) may be found at the following locations:

	/afs/astro.su.se/u/gelato/public_html/patches/djbdns-1.05-extra-rr.diff
	http://www.astro.su.se/~gelato/patches/djbdns-1.05-extra-rr.diff

Please read the documentation at the top of the patch file.

This patch has received only limited testing. I believe it to be correct,
but if not, please let me know.

Sergio Gelato