[OpenAFS] FC3 + AFS 1.3.7x Problems (was: rought timeline for 1.4.x)

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:19:52 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Jason McCormick wrote:

>> This patch is totally untested, and really I'm making it up as I go, but
>> if you're willing to patch rx.c and then make in src/libafs it should
>> onyl recompile one file for each MODLOAD directory and give you another
>> module to try; if you're willing, please do. I suspect there may be a
>> window size issue doing it this way, but, we'll see.
>
>  I patched as you requested.  The transfer of data completes, but the file
> is becoming silently corrupted now.  Here's what Rudy is seeing:

Other people are complaining of issues with a disk-based cache, and i'm
wondering if we successfully masked one issue to uncover the other, can
you try a memcache?