[OpenAFS] Windows AFS client

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:34:36 -0500

Mr. Rozinov

At 06:18 PM 2/18/2004, Roman Rozinov wrote:

>Hello folks -
>I performed some testing on Windows AFS Clients 1.2.10 and 1.3.5201. Start=
=20
>AFS service, get a token (user A), create a mapping A, then map a drive M.

First, I'm not sure what you mean here.  Ok, you've got a token for a=20
user...A.  Then you "create a mapping...for user A?  Do you mean you are=20
creating a submount, then mapping a drive to that submount?

>Then, throw away the token, and regain a token with a different login=20
>(user B). I change the mapping A to have a different AFS path, and remap=20
>drive M. However, I am unable to see inside M drive.  I obtain "access=
 denied"=85

I just performed the steps you provided, assuming you intended "submount"=20
above, and everything worked fine here.

I'm not seeing a problem.

Rodney

Rodney M. Dyer
Windows Systems Programmer
Mosaic Computing Group
William States Lee College of Engineering
Email: rmdyer@uncc.edu
Web: http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~rmdyer
Phone (704)687-3518
Help Desk Line (704)687-3150