Re[2]: [OpenAFS] RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0 and openAFS

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:56:29 CT

>Did you update your pam config?

Yes I did. Actually I changed it the exact same way as I did on some RH9
machines running the openAFS client (and they seem to work ok)

>Are your clocks in sync?

hmmm...  yes they are

>What error messages do you get?

I didn't see any error messages, accept that when I log in it tells me
 "incorrect username or password...." I did do the "default" install
(worked with RH9)

>I presume you verified that the AFS client is working?

I checked what afs "stuff" was running on a machine with RH9  that works and
compared it with the machine running RHEL WS 3.0 and that's exactly the same.

thanks,

Ron

=======
http://www.depauw.edu/acad/computer/RonCroonenberg.asp