Re[5]: [OpenAFS] found some localhost error msgs

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:25:41 CT

>But not sorry enough to not reply to me again:-P

Uhm,  your address was in there too...  I believe that's how they come from the
listserver.

>what version is this? there was a bug in vos in (1.2.9?) but i thought we
>fixed it

I used the latest version, openafs-1.2.11.

I reinstalled all the rpm's and after fixing /etc/hosts (I dunno why that file
was like that) it seemed to be ok.

For some reason I still see 127.0.0.1 in the windows "afs server manager" from
the windows distribution. "vos listvldb" doesn't show them anymore though.

btw: because of the token you get when "logging in" I assume that it isn't
possible to connect to 2 different cells at a time.  correct ?

thanks,

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |