[OpenAFS] Re: windows client and Office2003 issues

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@columbia.edu
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:54:26 -0400

What version of OpenAFS?

There used to be a problem with large Office documents of about 50mb or so.
I do not know whether or not this problem may have been solved in the last
couple of days with the addition of CIFS Remote Administration Protocol to
the AFS SMB/CIFS server.   1.3.70 will ship with this support on Tuesday.

What do you think is wrong with openafs-info?

Jeffrey Altman