[OpenAFS] WAKE vs afscreds

matt cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:45:32 +1200

>> Well yes but we are still using wake because we get the non-windows
>> krb5 ticket as well as the afs tokens for the users at login.
>

> I don't understand what this means.  afscreds.exe (when KFW is
> installed) obtains Kerberos 5 tickets for as many principals as you
> request.  Each ticket is stored in a CCAPI cache named after the principal.

What it means is that with the default setup we get by installing
openafs and KfW, afscreds gets tokens but no tickets show up in leash
gui. This is probably due to your point about CCAPI cache and we need to
reconfigure Leash

Which I have managed to do with your hint.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MIT\Kerberos5]
"ccname"="API:username@REALM"

Now I just need to get it to work with the mandatory profiles we use in
the labs.

Thanks Again

Matt