[OpenAFS] WAKE ?

Miles Davis miles@cs.stanford.edu
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:55:34 -0700

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 01:48:32PM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Wake is a replacement for Leash32 (from MIT Kerberos for Windows)
> and afscreds.exe (from OpenAFS) which was needed when neither of those
> systray tools supported Kerberos 5.
>
> You don't need Wake.  Just install MIT KFW 2.6.4 and OpenAFS 1.3.65 or
> higher
> and you will have integrated Kerberos 5 support in the AFS client.

OK, along these lines, how do I stop the AFS client from poping up the
'Obtain New AFS Tokens' box at startup? I'm running krb5 + openafs, so I
just want the leash kerberos login box to handle things for me. I can't
seem to figure out the right options (so we're still using WAKE).

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities