[OpenAFS] Using AFSfW and Integrated login [was Re: WAKE ? ]

pll+ew@permabit.com pll+ew@permabit.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:47:01 -0400

Okay, being completely new to AFS, and *not* the most Windows savy
person, can someone please explain what I need to do to have a user
log in via the Windows login dialog and automagically get K5 tickets
and AFS tokens?

I have both MIT K5 and AFSfW 1.3.66 installed.

Or, am I misunderstanding, and 'Integrated login' means integrated
with KfW, not with the Windows login dialog?

Color me confused.

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE