[OpenAFS] Re: mit kdc for windows auth

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:52:19 -0700

In all the reading I've done, I haven't found a way to use kerb only
to authenticat windows 2000/xp machines.  I would really appreciate
pointers.. My goal is to use kerberos for authentication, then ldap
for authorization to groups.. If I have to I woundn't mind using samba
to handle authorization groups. But that would put me back to using
the NT 4 domain model...

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257