[OpenAFS] Many partitions: How?

Sensei senseiwa@tin.it
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:32:56 +0200

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 17:17, Horst Birthelmer wrote:
> I think the point is you don't make anything at all to "create" a
> partition.
> Just mount a filesystem to vicep(b,...) and restart the fileserver.

So, I just use the first partition /vicepa, create root.cell and
root.afs in first place. When the cell is up and running, what would you
do? In this case, I don't have a namei server.

Using twice vos create with root.cell on /vicepa and /vicepb gives me an
error: root.cell already exists... and it's true! :)

Would you create volumes on /vicep[b-z] with I don't know... root.a
root.b and so on?

--
Sensei    <mailto:senseiwa@tin.it>
          <icqnum:241572242>