[OpenAFS] Errorreport - 1.3.71 volserver unresponsive

Daniel Ahlin dah@pdc.kth.se
01 Oct 2004 19:25:41 +0200

Hi

We have two fileservers running 1.3.71 (with the modification
include/rx/rx_globals.h:#define RX_MAX_FRAGS set to 1) on a (somewhat
patched (improved inode reclaiming in highmem)) 2.4.24 kernel that