[OpenAFS] Re: Questions about openafs 1.3.X

Kevin openafs@gnosys.biz
Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:39:47 -0500

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 23:06 -0400, Andrew Dumaresq wrote:
> On Mar 29, 2005 10:27 AM, Andrew Dumaresq <dumaresq@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well I think that's everything thanks for you time and your help.  I'm
> > sorry if these questions have been answered already I searched google
> > for a few days but found very little directly relating to openafs-1.3
> > using mit-krb5

Andrew, your questions to the list had all been asked and answered.
That you weren't able to find them by Googling is something I can help
you with though.  For this list, you can find an archive via anonymous
IMAP at imap://cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/archive.openafs.openafs-info
(along with some other lists).  Access the archive using an imap client
like PINE, Mutt, Thunderbird, or Evolution.

An alternative is Gmane (read about it at http://gmane.org).  To read
the mailing lists stored in Gmane, point your news reader (Again, PINE,
Thunderbird, Evolution, maybe Mutt, or whatever) to news.gmane.org

HTH.

--
-Kevin
http://www.gnosys.us