[OpenAFS] AFS client installation on Motorolla MVME6100 PowerPC

Konstantin Boyanov kkboyanov@gmail.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:38:47 +0200

------=_Part_1469_32609771.1123411127430

Hi again,
 First thank you for replying.
I can't get your point - first you say that "nobody ever compiled the AFS=
=20
kernel module for that
processor" (which is also my oppinion after a hard search through the net),=
=20
and then you advise me to copy the kernel module into the boot image. Am I=
=20
supposed to load the AFS client as a module?And excuse me for the lame=20
question but how you define a place in the boot image as "appropriate"?
 Thank you once again.
 Konstantin Boyanov

------=_Part_1469_32609771.1123411127430

 the AFS kernel module for that<br>processor&quot; (which is also my oppini=
on after a hard search through the net), and then you advise me to copy the=
 kernel module into the boot image.&nbsp;Am I supposed to load the AFS&nbsp=
;client as a module?And excuse me for the lame question but how you define =
a place in the boot image&nbsp;as &quot;appropriate&quot;?

------=_Part_1469_32609771.1123411127430--