[OpenAFS] Trouble setting up first server on FreeBSD 6.0

Tony Shadwick - OSS Solutions tshadwick@oss-solutions.com
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:11:09 -0600 (CST)

Respectfully, no. :)

I'll be doing lots of things with our company, but Linux will be a desktop
OS for us, as is MacOS X.  FreeBSD is our server OS.  The point of doing
things like this is to document the issues and further development and
support on the platforms we choose.  There's already tons of use on Linux,
me throwing my hat in the pot there won't help FreeBSD any.  I'm best to
continue to struggle and push forward.  My struggles make the developers
aware of issues so that they are fixed for others.

Besides, what's the fun in things working as expected?
*ducks*

Tony Shadwick
OSS Solutions