[OpenAFS] AIX pthreaded fileserver -> coredump?

Volker Lendecke Volker.Lendecke@SerNet.DE
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:08:24 +0100

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA

Hi!

Due to problems with a AIX pthreaded fileserver I'd like to do post-mortem
analysis. The first problem is that I can't get it to coredump.=20

uname -a gives:

AIX myhostname 2 5 0043304C4C00

The fileserver is 1.3.79, compiled with

  VisualAge C++ Professional / C for AIX Compiler, Version 6

  $ ./configure --enable-namei-fileserver --enable-fast-restart --enable-tr=
ansar
c-paths --enable-debug --enable-debug-lwp --disable-pam --with-afs-sysname=
=3Drs_ai
x52

Full config.log is available on request.

This src/tviced/fileserver shuts down on SEGV and QUIT, but I can't find a =
core
file anywhere.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,