[OpenAFS] Currently correct info for Debian sarge OpenAFS install?

Eric Bennett eric@umbralservices.com
Tue, 03 May 2005 07:51:56 +1000

Yeah, I thought of that;

127.0.0.1       localhost
69.60.123.88    raven.umbralservices.com raven

# (added automatically by netbase upgrade)

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes