[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] [FOR TESTING] pam_krb5 RPMs for RHEL4 that work properly (i386, x86_64)

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Mon, 9 May 2005 10:33:31 -0400

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 05:25:08PM -0400, Christopher Allen Wing wrote:
> Several people have been asking me as well as the OpenAFS list about
> problems with the pam_krb5 PAM module included with Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux 4. It has several bugs, including:
[...]
> I will be sending the patches to Red Hat very soon so hopefully future
> versions of pam_krb5 will include the fixes.

Could you post the bugzilla # when you do so? Thanks!
--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>