[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] [FOR TESTING] pam_krb5 RPMs for RHEL4 that work properly (i386, x86_64)

Christopher Allen Wing wingc@engin.umich.edu
Tue, 10 May 2005 14:33:31 -0400 (EDT)

Troy:

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> This is not directly related to openafs, but does this module support
> allowing users to change expired kerberos passwords via ssh
> keyboard-interactive login?

I don't know; the module was written by Red Hat, not by me.

I think that it will do what you expect, it does support password
changing. There were some bug reports for older versions of pam_krb5
regarding the behavior of expired passwords, I don't know if the current
one (from RHEL4) has fixed them all.

See:

	https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Red+Hat+Enterprise+Linux&version=3&component=pam_krb5

for some details.

[ and yes this is offtopic for openafs ]

-Chris
wingc@engin.umich.edu