[OpenAFS] macos x 10.4 "tiger" status request

Stephen Brown sbrown7@umbc.edu
Mon, 16 May 2005 15:48:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Dan Pritts wrote:

> i've had a few folks asking about status of an openafs client
> upgrade to support tiger.

Along the same lines, anyone else having issues getting AFS tokens on
login on MacOS-X?  I've been using a script that used to launch via
LoginHook, and it seems to have quit working with one of the recent
10.3 updates, and I see that that mechanism isn't even supported in
Tiger.  I'm new enough to Mac Land that I'm not real sure where to start
debugging.  Until I can get the AFS token stuff working, I'm not really
enthused about upgrading to Tiger.

Pointers willingly accepted off-list.

Steve Brown
sbrown7@umbc.edu