[OpenAFS] SuSe is frustrating

Randy Lee Schott schottra@msu.edu
Sun, 29 May 2005 22:45:12 -0400

Hi All,

So, by the advice of others, I gave the included RPM a try, and it turns out
that after a few file moves/creations/edits, the afs client works perfectly,
so for convenience's sake, I'm going to accept that.  However, I'm going to
try and find out what the RPM install is doing differently from my compile
from source out of my own curiosity.  If I can get it running, I'll post my
results.  Thanks for all the help!

Randy