[OpenAFS] Trouble compiling 1.4rc4 SRPM

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:15:09 -0400

Quoting Christopher Allen Wing <wingc@engin.umich.edu>:

> Yes, that's what I did to get afs-krb5 building. I eventually figured
> out that Ken must have put it there to deal with old versions of
> Kerberos, etc.
>
> This is the patch I put in my openafs RPMs:
>
> 	http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~wingc/openafs/dist/1.4.0-rc1/SOURCES/afs-krb5-2.0-res_search.patch

In fact this is the patch that I used..  ;)

> There are also a number of other patches to afs-krb5 I've accumulated in:

I've grabbed some that I consider relevant.  I didn't grab all of them.
  I tried
to ignore the UMich-specific stuff, and as I don't build/install afs2k5db I
just ignored that set completely.

As for the rest...  I only applied patches when I seemed to have a
problem with
the build.

-derek