[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Help!

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:17:35 -0600

I wrote some slides a few years ago when I was teaching some high school
students how to set up an AFS cell, but to simplify things I used kaserver
and didn't show how to do any of the KRB5 integration.  However, you may
find something of use.

http://www.sebby.org/afs/

By the way, Frank, that Wiki looks like a good start - I just wish I
remembered more German from the classes I took in high school. :)

Brian