[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS + Kerb5

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:33:11 -0500

># find src/krb5-1.4.3 /export/home/krb5 /usr/afsws -name \*aklog\*
>#
>
>So, I have failed somewhere that I don't understand, as
>I recall you saying aklog was part of OpenAFS 1.4.0 and
>asetkey would be in 1.4.1.

You'll have to talk to whoever packaged your binary version of OpenAFS;
that's not something I control (I don't know what operating system
you're using, for example).  I know that aklog is in the binary
distribution for MacOS X and some versions of Linux.  Depending on your
platform, the issue may be that there is no standard Kerberos V library
on that system.  If that's the case, you may have to compile things
from source.

--Ken