[OpenAFS] rc7 - aklog -m isn't working?

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:46:38 -0500

For some reason I can't reproduce the problem this morning.  I took the
k524init back out of my script and everything is working fine.  I did
upgrade the kfw install on that system to v3.0 last night (I just used
the .zip binaries, and updated the system path), so maybe something in
there fixed my problem?

I'll do some more debugging and post back here if I have any more problems.

Thanks,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, CISSP, A+