[OpenAFS] Integrated Login on AIX 5.3

Jay Compton jayc@us.ibm.com
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:44:15 -0500

Hello,

I am currently running the latest stable build of OpenAFS (1.4.0) on AIX
5.3, maintenance level 3. The afsd daemon starts up and runs fine, but I
can't get integrated login working. I have setup the /etc/security files as
the documentation suggests to no avail thus far. I was wondering if anyone
had successfully setup logins using AIX's default authentication grammar or
through PAM, which I am trying to look into as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Jay Compton
Internet Technology
Systems Architect and Engineer
Mobile Phone: 203.982.4215
Email: jayc@us.ibm.com

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or
a mile, winning's winning."
"Any good that I may do, let me do it now, for I may not pass this way
again."