[OpenAFS] Re: SEGV in fs listacl, but maybe my own fault

Sidney Cammeresi sac@cheesecake.org
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:24:03 -0600

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 at 12.00.59 -0600, Sidney Cammeresi wrote:
> I did one possibly weird thing in my setup in that the AFS machine name I
> initially gave to bos setcellname didn't match the hostname for its IP
> in DNS, so I tried to fix that up after I hit this segfault by rerunning
> bos setcellname and editing the CellServDB files.  (I did NOT change
> the cell name, just the machine name.)

And I just blew everything away and started over, and I hit this same
crash again, so my hostname/IP finagling shouldn't be a possible issue
any more.

--
Sidney CAMMERESI
http://www.cheesecake.org/sac/