[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS + Kerb5

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:48:27 -0600

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Jeff Blaine wrote:
>
>>Me again :(
>>
>>Solaris 9 SPARC, MIT Kerberos 5 1.4.3
>>
>>I have no idea what this new error is suggesting I should
>>do.  Thanks for the previous patch, Doug.  That solved the
>>uint problem at least...

See Jeff's note about building with K4 support.

But if you don't need the krb524 the rest of the patch should have
taken care of the missing krb524 too as it changed the
"You must have one of krb5_524_convert_creds or krb524_convert_creds_kdc available"
line.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory