[OpenAFS] Integrated Login on AIX 5.3

Hans-Gunther Borrmann hans-gunther.borrmann@rz.uni-freiburg.de
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:38:20 +0100

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 15:36, Jay Compton wrote:
> Hey Hans,
>
> Thanks for the reply! So, the main question I have is, aside from the uid
> bug you located, do integrated logins work for you in ML03? That's my main
> problem, I could even help chase the bug down if I could get logins working
> on my system. I will try using your settings below and see if things work
> for me. Are you running the latest version of OpenAFS as well?

Yes, it works besides the bug. People can log in and have a token. I have
installed the rs_aix53.tar.gz of the latest release from openafs.org. In fact
all my users are authenticated by AFS.
Hans-Gunther Borrmann <hans-gunther.borrmann@rz.uni-freiburg.de>
Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10, D79104 FREIBURG