[OpenAFS] rxbind for server processes?

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:50:12 -0800

Is there an equivalent to afsd's "-rxbind" for the server processes?
I'd like to have them bind to their UDP ports only on a specific
interface (leaving the other interfaces available)... it seems that
NetInfo/NetRestrict just filter what comes across the port,
rather than controlling how it is bound.

If not, does anybody know of a hack (Linux in my case) for keeping
arbitrary processes from binding to certain interfaces?  It seems like
this sort of utility would be useful in a lot of places; I just can't
come up with a good search term.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380