[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Windows client will not map drives

Gordon Bowersox gbowerso@sbgnet.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:38:22 -0500

Here is a WAG for you to try.  May cause 'unexpected results' (but a
good test)

Go to 'My Network Places'
On menu Choose 'Advanced'
	'Advanced Settings...'

Tab in Window - Adapters and Bindings
	Client for Microsoft Networks
		Unbind
		NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol

Also consider munging up the 'Provider Order' under

Tab - Provider Order